Thursday, 6 July 2017

Birthday Card

Ann's Paper Art  a322 Stitching Sheet #2.

I created the above birthday card in January although I forgot to show it on my blog.
The card was created especially for Matthew.
Jackie created 2 beautiful cards for my husband in the same style.
I was in awe with the technique that Jackie used and she was very
 kind to share it with me.

The pattern is by Ann's Paper Arta322.
Threads are Mettler Polysheen.
Globe by Tim Holtz - 66198.
Stamp by Tim Holtz - Stampers Anonymous, Air Travel CMS102.
Distress ink - Wild Honey,  Peeled Paint, Hickory Smoke.
I gentle rubbed Creative Expression, Gilding Wax- Pewter over the globe.
Tim Holtz, Small Talk- "the journey is the destination"
Tim Holtz idea-ology  boarders.

Below are the cards that Jackie created for my husband, I am sure that you will 
also love looking at them.
I hope that you are also inspired by Jackie's cards, just as I was.

 Card created by Jackie

Card created by Jackie

I hope that you have enjoyed looking at the cards today on the blog
 by Jackie and myself.
Thank you for coming by and looking at My Craft Cupboard.








4 comments:

  1. Love the cards for your hubby and I adore the card you made. So admirable.xx.♥
    [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card for a men,Sharon.Love the colours and the dies and I see even a little stitching.The cards from your friend are also beautifu;.Enjoy your week.

    Hugs,Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just waving HI Sharon, hope your weekend is not too cold.xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Sharon and what a wonderful inspiration you had.
    Hugs, Petra

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon